• Space Exploration supplies: Astronaut food, space pens and patches
• Astronomy: Sky maps, glow-in-the-dark stars, solar system mobiles and planetariums
• Physics - Things that Move: Rockets, boats, planes and more
• Physics - Light & Sound: Prisms, pinhole camera kits, optical illusions and more
• Geology - Earth Science: Geodes, crystals and fossils
• Biology: Space plants, stethoscopes and models
• Chemistry: Goop, slime, ooze, putty and plasma
• Optics: Telescopes, microscopes, lasers and accessories
• Apparel: Science-themed T-shirts and kids’ spacesuits and lab coats
• Fleischmann Planetarium logo merchandise: Mugs, shirts, pins and postcards
The Science Store is inside the lobby of Fleischmann Planetarium and open daily during regular hours.
All Science Store purchases are tax-exempt, and all revenue helps support the Planetarium’s outreach and education programs. Thank you!
$8 General ages 13-59
$6 Special* Children, seniors, UNR, WCSD and military
$5 Groups 15 or more with advance reservations
FREE for members
*Discounted admission applies to ages 3-12; Seniors 60 and older; University of Nevada, Reno students, faculty, staff and alumni with ID; Washoe County School District students and teachers with ID; military with ID; and groups (15 or more).
1664 N. Virginia St., Reno, NV 89557 • Free permit parking is available in the West Stadium Parking Complex, level 3, just east of the Planetarium.